Community Calendar: St. Francis House Clothing Drive
Release date: Thursday, July 5, 2012
Event Date: 2013
For More Information:
- The St. Francis House
- 39 Boylston Street
- Boston, MA 02116
- Phone: 617-542-4211
- Website: Click here
Have a pile of clothes in your closet you haven't worn in awhile? Well, drop them off at the St. Francis House and put them to good use.
The St. Francis House clothing drive is year round and has helped thousands of people in need. The house is seeking items in the following sizes:
· Baseball hats
· Belts-All sizes
· Casual Shirts: Large, XL, 2X, 3X.
· Jeans or chinos-sizes 28-44 waist size, 32 length for all of them.
· Sweatpants: Medium, Large, XL, 2X, and 3X.
· New and gently used sneakers, sizes 9-13
· Jeans-sizes 8-22
· Tops-sizes M-3X
· New and/or gently used sneakers sizes 6.5-11
· Sweatpants: Medium, Large, XL, 2X.
· Shopping plastic bags (can be used, from the supermarket).
Donate what you can and help people in need. Clothes can be brought to the St. Francis House located on 39 Boylston Street in Boston.
For more information please visit http://www.stfrancishouse.org/site/PageServer?pagename=SFH_homepage.