The Dish : Grilled Meatloaf Sandwich Recipe
The Dish: Grilled Meatloaf Sandwich
< div class="recipe" >
Sea Dog's Meatloaf Sandwich
-- 8 oz Meatloaf portion
-- 1 each Toasted ciabatta
-- 1 oz Grilled red onions
-- 3 slices Bacon
-- 2 slices Swiss cheese
1. Grill the meatloaf portion until it is hot.
2. Grill the bun.
3. Place the meatloaf on the bun then the bacon, then the onions, then the swiss cheese.
4. Melt the cheese in the salamander.
5. Place the top half of the bun on the sandwich, skewer with two frill picks, cut in half.
6. Sandwich is served on an oval plate with choice of fries or onion rings.
(Copyright (c) 2011 Sunbeam Television Corp. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
< /div >