The Dish : Market -- Lobster salad Recipe
The Dish: Market -- Lobster salad
THE CHEF: RENÉ MICHELENA
THE RESTAURANT: MARKET IN BOSTON'S FINANCIAL DISTRICTTHE DISH: LOBSTER SALAD
16 oz. lobster meat, poached and chilled
3 tbsp. mayonnaise
3 Tbsp. sour cream
1/4 tsp lemon zest
1 Tbsp scallion rounds
1 sprig tarragon (chopped)
1 cup diced pineapple
1 cup diced watermelon
4 radishes (sliced)
mizuna greens or mesclun mixed greens
2 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
1) Chop lobster into large pieces and toss w/ the mayo, cream, zest, scallions and tarragon. Set aside.
2) In another bowl, mix the fruit and season w/ black pepper.
3) portion the fruit salad between four plates and do the same w/ the lobster. I prefer to use a ring mold and mounding them on top of each other.
4) toss the greens w/ the oil and lemon juice. season with/ salt and pepper. arrange the salad on top of the molded salads.
5) drizzle the remaining oil and lemon juice around the plate.
21 Broad Street
Boston, MA 02109 617.367.0658
(Copyright (c) 2008 Sunbeam Television Corp. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)