Easter bunny cupcakes
The Dish Archive: Easter bunny cupcakes
Easter bunny cupcakes:
Carrot Cake cupcakes :
1.5 cups flour
1 t baking powder
1/2 t baking soda
1 T cinnamon
1 cup sugar
3./4 cup canola oil
1/4 c buttermilk
1 t vanilla
4-5 small carrots, peeled
1. In bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon. Set aside
2. In another bowl, beat sugar, oil, eggs, and vanilla together on medium speed for about 1 minute. If you do not have a mixer, whisk together for about 1 minute.
3. Add flour mixture to the wet ingredients, alternating with the buttermilk. Mix until combined, about 2 min.
4. Add carrots and stir until combined.
Cream Cheese Frosting:(optional)
2 sticks butter, softened
1 8-oz package of cream cheese
3.5 cups powdered sugar
1 T Vanilla
1. Beat together soft butter and cream cheese until they are fully combined and smooth.
2. Add vanilla.
3. Add powdered sugar, 1 cup at time. When all sugar is included, Beat on high for about 1 minute.
You will need:
dip stick candy or good and plenty for the ears
mini m & m's
chiclets (for the teeth)
marshmallows to form the cheeks
jellybeans (eyes & nose)
-Dip frosted cupcake in shredded coconut. Scultp and add fluffy tail.
-Dip frosted cupcake in shredded coconut.
-then add candy to decorate eyes, nose, teeth, etc
(Copyright (c) 2011 Sunbeam Television Corp. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)