Truffle Rice Pudding
The Dish Archive: Truffle Rice Pudding
The Dish: Truffle rice pudding
The Chef: Joseph Margate
The restaurant: Clink
If you're looking for a rich and creamy decadent dessert-look no further! Chef Joseph Margate of clink in Boston's Liberty Hotel shares his tasty recipe with us.
Truffled rice pudding (serves 6)
Whole Milk 2C
Arborio Rice 1/2C
Kosher Salt (small pinch)
Crème Fraiche, whipped 1/2C
Heavy Cream, whipped 1/4C
Black Truffle Oil to taste
• Put the rice in a medium sauce pan with the milk, sugar, and salt.
• Cook until al dente (approx 30-35 min) stirring frequently to not burn the bottom of pan.
• Remove from heat and chill.
• Add enough black truffle oil until you can taste it.
• Fold in the whipped Crème Fraiche and whipped Heavy Cream.
(Copyright (c) 2012 Sunbeam Television Corp. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)