The Dish: Miracle of Science -- The Ronie Burger
The Dish Archive: The Dish: Miracle of Science -- The Ronie Burger
The Chef: Dennis Silva
2 ½ pounds ground beef
¼ pound finely chopped fresh jalapeños
1 tbsp. cayenne pepper
4-5 slices pepper jack cheese
- Mix all ingredients together (except buns) and mold 4 to 5 half-pound burgers – use a plastic lid as a burger mold.
- Each patty should be 5 to 6 inches in diameter.
- Place patties on a hot grill for 2 ½ - 3 minutes per side for medium burgers.
- Top each with cheese, allow cheese to melt.
- Remove from grill, place on buns and top with your favorite fixing's.
Miracle of Science Bar + Grill
321 Massachusetts Ave
Cambridge, MA 02139-4151
(Copyright (c) 2008 Sunbeam Television Corp. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)