|Print this recipe out and cut along the dotted lines to add this 4x6 recipe card to your personal collection.|
The Dish Recipe Card
The Dish: The Vault -- Shrimp tacos with a fresh fruit salsa
Chef Matthew Stogryn
INGREDIENTS - The Shrimp
- Peel the mango, papaya and avocado and cut into half-inch cubes.
- With a citrus zester remove or scrape skin off the limes.
- Juice limes by rolling them out. Next, cut in half and squeeze fresh lime juice into bowl.
- Mix all the ingredients and put into refrigerator and allow to chill.
- In a heated medium size sauté pan add shrimp and cook for two to three minutes until bright red and firm in texture.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- To assemble lay out the tortillas and add shrimp first and then the salsa and chopped lettuce.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper and enjoy.
105 Water Street
Boston, MA 02109
Recipe Video - www.whdh.com/features/articles/dish/BO50955