|Print this recipe out and cut along the dotted lines to add this 4x6 recipe card to your personal collection.|
The Dish Recipe Card
The Dish: Banq -- Yellow tail flounder served with jasmine rice
The Chef: Ranveer Brar
1. Sauce-reduce coconut milk, cilantro, half mirepoix, half lime leaf. Reduce to half and season, add crushed red pepper. Finish with lime juice.
2. Marinate flounder in salt pepper, olive oil and lime juice. Finish with powdered lime leaf.
3. For pilaf quickly toss fine chopped mirepoix with spinach, rice. Add cilantro and season.
4. Pan sear flounder on a hot pan, sprinkle with lime juice and keep aside
5. Assemble mold pilaf onto plate. Top with flounder and finish with coconut sauce.
1375 Washington Street
Boston, MA 02118
Recipe Video - www.whdh.com/features/articles/dish/BO81241