2 children taken to hospital for CO poisoning
BOSTON (WHDH) -- Two children were taken to the hospital for carbon monoxide poisoning on Saturday.
They were both breathing when they were rushed to the hospital and are expected to survive.
Crews are working to tow the car where the kids were found inside.
Officials are warning people to take precaution and not go into their buried cars and leave them turned on. When you leave your car running, you trap the carbon monoxide inside. Your blood takes in more carbon monoxide than oxygen and sometimes you can’t tell you’ve been poisoned until it’s too late.
In Roxbury, an 11-year-old died from carbon monoxide poisoning early Saturday.