Carbon monoxide scare at Roxbury apartment building
BOSTON -- Residents at a Roxbury apartment building dealt with a scare on Christmas morning.
Two adults and three children were brought to the hospital for carbon monoxide poisoning early Friday morning.
They are expected to be okay, but firefighters were concerned by the carbon monoxide levels in the building.
Officials said the incident may have been caused by a stove that was left on.
(Copyright (c) 2009 Sunbeam Television Corp. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)