Weston fire station evacuated due to gas leak
WESTON, Mass. (WHDH) -- A Weston firehouse was evacuated Tuesday night due to a gas leak.
Crews turned the gas in the building off and were able to re-enter the building late Tuesday night. The building is not the Weston Fire Department's headquarters, but a secondary building.
Snow and ice fell off the roof and ruptured the gas line in the back of the building, according to a fire official.
National Grid crews were working to restore gas to the building.
A fire official said the gas leak did not affect the fire department’s operations.