Quick-thinking saves bridal gowns from fire
UXBRIDGE, Mass. (WHDH) -- A fire in Uxbridge almost turned into a nightmare for some local brides - but quick thinking by a bridal shop owner and some people nearby helped save dozens of dresses from the fire.
They heard the fire alarms go off and sprung into action.
“It's important to us too, they're our brides. It's their big day. So we actually had help, the customers that were in the store, passersby, town hall employees. We just grabbed and ran,” said the shop owner.
The shop was working to call its customers to let them know their items were safe.